The Parade House

When Bernstorff Castle Garden was laid out in the 1760s, there were originally many greenhouses in the garden. Today, only three remain, of which Paradehuset is the largest. The parade house was built under Christian IX, who ruled from 1863 to 1906, and it was originally intended as a wine house. Over the years, the house has been known as both the Tomato House, the Rose House and the Peach House, and today it is called the Parade House.

The decor is rustic with long tables and benches and a view of both sky and sea through the many glass windows. Paradehuset forms a perfect setting for a summer wedding, christening or birthday, where the atmosphere is informal, but in the most beautiful surroundings you could imagine. The Parade House is also an obvious location for a company event or meeting where peace and privacy are desired.

The Parade House can be rented from mid-May to mid-October.

FESTIVE EVENTS & OTHER EVENTS

Read more here

ORDRUPGAARD CAFÉ VED CHAYA

Read more here

CONTACT US

Telephone 3132 3960 or email laerke@chaya.dk